Monday, December 26, 2011

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas to people who celebrate!

It's late hahahahah! it's 26th already..

But nevermind,, still Christmas atmosphere, right?

^_~

In my last post I also add photos about Christmas too.. This post is just added the previous post..

This photo is taken in my house, to be exact at my christmas tree, I don't know why, but I love the candy ornament and take several shots of it.

I edited it in photoshop (after about half an hour, taraa... here is the result)

Anyway, I have a new header now! I made it with SAI, usually used to make manga, or that kind of drawing. My sister just download it, and I was curious to try it. It just flew out my mind, "Hey, I can make a header for my blog with this! So, after some times, I succeed to make it! Even though it looks like a child's drawing. ^_^ hehehee....

Again, Merry Christmas to those who celebrate!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Leave your comment please :)