Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Doll Photoshoot

It's May already! And I guess I haven't post for a month! Lazy me. hahaha... So for redeem my lateness in blog posting, Here is doll photoshoot. Actually she is a key chain, but since it is quite big and cute, let's just call it a doll.

For the first 3 images, I use natural light as the sun was shining brightly (it's around 2 or 3 p.m.) in my study room. Then the rest use an artificial light that is the lamp in my sister desk. Then I pick papers and pin it on a board as the white-background. I made, sort of, mini-studio. :D






Oops,,the string comes out..




How's the doll photoshoot? She sure is cute and adorable, yes? That's all I've got. Next week, I think I gonna post some photos about my trip to Singapore. Stay tuned... :D

No comments :

Post a Comment

Leave your comment please :)