Saturday, November 3, 2012

Friendship bracelet

Hello everyone! My life has been a bit busy at this time, because I have to prepare for some performance in an education fair. Maybe the performance seems so simple, just a talk show where some students give their opinion. But, I'm really have to prepared it right. It will be held tomorrow, so wish me luck! I am currently addicted to see drawings in chibird. I think some of you may already know, her famous tumblr site. She's drawing cute things and she's still in high school. What I love about her blog is she can express her feeling and can spread positive things to others. :D

Today's photos is a friendship bracelet I make 2 months ago... A friend teach me at school, and I must admit that she's really good at making these lovely bracelet. What I make is just a simple, basic patterns which is called striped patterns. Hope you like it...






Canon lens cap wearing friendship bracelet.
We sure are friends forever! :p

For me, I think the best photo is the last photo, because it just so tumblr like image, dreamy and simple. What about you, what's your favourite photo? Thanks for viewing my blogpost anyway..

xoxo,

No comments :

Post a Comment

Leave your comment please :)