Sunday, July 7, 2013

Looking Closer

Bad news and Good news. Oh well. My blog has been rotting for about several months. That's bad news. And good news is IM baaaaackkk with several photos i took.. Actually this blog purpose is for showing off sharing my life and photos. But this year I think I've got less photos than last year. And the thing is I'm really lazy to edit and put it in the internet. But I've got some my dilligent-ness this time and gonna upload more photos next week :)


I forgot the name of this flower -__-
I think it's bayam merah (red spinach) or something related to spinach







Okay. I pictured this purple flower too much. But I just can't help it
It's just so beautiful XD




Little Spidey on the pink flower
Thanks for visiting my blog,

No comments :

Post a Comment

Leave your comment please :)