Friday, January 27, 2012

Guitar and Fireworks

Lately, I've been learning to play guitar at my school, because in music lesson, we should choose one between violin, guitar or keyboard. Finally, I chose guitar. Learning guitar is hard, and I hope I will getting better and better with this.

To all of you, I'm gonna said Gong Xi Fa Cai, Shen Ti Jian Kang, Wan Shi Ru Yi (I don't know if the words re right :) ). Happy Chinese New Year, everyone! Next post, maybe I will post about the exciting Chinese New Year I celebrate with my family. I can say that this Chinese new year is exciting because we were playing fireworks! I was experimenting with slow shutter speed to capture the movement of the fireworks,and it works. The result was amazing. That's all I can say. See you at the next post..

No comments :

Post a Comment

Leave your comment please :)