Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Bali Day 3

 Day 3 Schedule : Go to Monkey Forest Ubud and Uluwatu

And our Day3 adventure in Bali beginss.. So first off we go to Monkey Forest Ubud to see monkey obviously. I honestly never been here before that day, so I'm happy to explore the place I've never visited before. But I heard that the monkey is very naughty and it turns out they are. A monkey stole my friend's hand sanitizer here. And I lost my glasses in Uluwatu because of one naughty monkey as well :( But well, it's a memorable experience haha..

We begin our adventure in the jungle !
Green green everywhere
 Well, although monkeys are naughty, but they're still cutee :)
Some monkey moments
And can anyone guess what is that red thing?
idk also

This is the naughty monkey
with the hand sanitizer
 And this is the cute one ;)

nom nom

slurppp

Why are u looking at mee ?
After we're done with Ubud Monkey Forest, we head off to Uluwatu, which I can say the most breathtaking place I ever knew. It's so beautiful... We're on top of a hill but the hill itself is near to the sea
Uluwatu

Spot the couple
The temple and never ending ocean

And this is how high it was from the sea

But first let me take a selfie
It's almost sunset

Crystal the fearless girl
Don't try this at home kids!
Vigor's pose

Samm :)
Sunsett

And soon the sun begins to hide

And this is the last photo on that day :)
That last photo of mine is the last time I'm using my glasses, because after that that monkey snatch my glasses off my face :( Well I think this is the best day of all the days of trip in Bali. The girls took picture on the grass. The boys took picture like a boyband picture. And it's a great place to visit. For me it's the most memorable as well haha.. What's your most memorable day in Bali guys? (for fellow gr. 12 who goes to Bali) And anyways leave your comment below... :)

xoxo,

No comments :

Post a Comment

Leave your comment please :)